Highlight of the day was great books at the consignment shop for just a little over a dollar apiece. Each of the kids claimed one or two and the rest I purchased because they were useful or for nostalgic reasons ("Arthur's Honey Bear). Who needs to accomplish anything else in a day when good deals on books are found?!?
School was over long ago, but as I tucked everyone in and looked around, I decided to snap a picture and save the pickup for the morning. It has just been one of those days that even the thought of how nice a picked up house would be doesn't motivate me. I am sure the motivation will return full force in the morning...
Great books. Also, you can be sure that your condo is much cleaner than my apartment (even in the picture)...and you can drink the water.
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmmm............that book mess looks so very familiar. ;-))
ReplyDelete