Wednesday, October 19, 2011

School, Sadness and Silliness



No longer is Kate content to play while Isaac and Isabelle are working on various school projects...she want to do "school". I remember her older sister being exactly the same. This isn't a bad "problem" to have, but requires lots of creativity to give her things that she can actually do. Some days I am creative and some days I sit her down in front of Letter Factory for the upteenth time.




Since my husband is currently away on a short-term project for work, I decided that I will have to fine tune my ability to take a picture of myself in the mirror. I snapped about six and it was harder than it looked. However, I will go to great lengths so that he doesn't forget what I look like. :) Maybe next time I should actually do something with my hair!



It is a very sad day when Mom just found you eating toothpaste behind a closed bathroom door. As she sat back down at the table she assured me that she only ate "three scoops" of toothpaste and that is wasn't the kind you have to spit out.


Nice work on the spelling test!!




Cozy home for the Calico Critters.


Some of us have a harder time saying good-bye to our summer clothes than others.

2 comments:

  1. I love mommy, toothpaste, and summer clothes. Mostly mommy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Kate's pretty jammies!!! Good job on the spelling Isabelle! You are too cute sister.........I don't think Dean could forget his beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete