Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Photography Class: Week One Assignment

I recently started taking an online photography class and absolutely love it. For years I have enjoyed taking pictures and decided that I would like to learn a bit more about the camera that Dean bought me a couple of years ago and that I would also like to learn more about the actual composition of a shot. Here are a few pictures that I took in order to complete the first assignment. The pictures were to be taken from various perspectives. All of my photos are unedited and many need lots of work, but I had so much fun taking them and thought I would share.





















Our oldest took this last one and I think he did a pretty good job. He will be teaching me a thing or two before I know it!

3 comments:

  1. What great pictures, they look great. I am still craving that G&D's pizza. The last picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen when you say your photos 'may needs lots of work' I think I really must need a photography class... :) technically they may, I don't know. They are all gorgeous!!
    I too love that picture of you and Dean-

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! The last one is definitely my favorite, but they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete