Friday, October 28, 2011

InstaFriday

Inspired by my friend Amy, I decided to post the pictures I took with my phone this week. Every Friday I get an extra little glimpse into Amy's days and it is so fun! Enjoy. :)



Mocha Chocolate Chip muffins for breakfast. Thanks Neena!! They were delicious.


Fun little presents from Mrs. Stevenson via the USPS. Love getting mail from our friends at home!!


Love mall play areas on cold, rainy days!



Isaac and I got pretty excited seeing this brand new Ferrari on the road.


We get to visit this amazing store each week to buy natural and organic products, many of which are locally grown, in order to do some yummy cooking for my sister. Definitely going to miss Oryana's when we head home!!


Passport arrived...China here I come (providing I get my visa in time).


Donuts from our favorite bakery in town.



New hats.


Breakfast out with my favorite Isaac.


Indoor tag sale with my beautiful sister.


Dinner out the night before breakfast. Thanks Neena and Grandpa for having the girls for a sleepover. They had a great time and we did too!!

Hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to a weekend surrounded by those you love most!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for InstaFriday!! I love your week in cell phone pictures. I bought new animal hats for the kids this week; I'm trying to decide if I want to save them for Christmas or not- I so hope your visa comes in time. The last 2 pictures are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete