Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dean's Visit to Michigan


I will apologize to any of you who are reading or who have these posts delivered directly to your inbox. I am going to be doing a bit of catch-up over the next couple of days, so hopefully I won't overwhelm your inbox. :)

We had a wonderful week with Dean and have spent the last week getting back into the swing of things with school, spending time with family, and having the great opportunity to take my sister to her most recent chemotherapy appointment as well as a few other appointments.

Here are some highlights from the week Dean was here. The weather was beyond amazing and we soaked up every minute we were able to spend together.




It only took Dean a couple of days to adjust to the massive time change. Thank goodness for his sake! Much of his week was spent with little ones sitting on him in some way, shape of form. :)





As is always the case, pictures don't do it justice, but the fall colors were absolutely incredible this year!







I had some fun snapping pictures of the kids one day as they read and played. Dean may have been napping one of these days and I may have been finding creative ways to keep everyone quiet. :)



We brought food to the park three or four times during the week. Our favorite meal was the pizza from a local place that just can't be beat. I have loved it since high school and price of individual slices hasn't changed since then. I love that even more!!
























Hours were spent at the park, enjoying the beautiful weather, laughing and making every moment of Daddy's visit count.






Hope you were blessed with a few amazing fall days as well!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time. Thanks for the week - what a great way to spend the time. Love you -

    ReplyDelete