Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunday Night Pizzas

In January , Dean and I sat down to talk through the upcoming year. We made some plans and set a few goals that, Lord willing, we would be able to implement this year. The following captures one of the more light-hearted plans we made. Sunday nights are reserved for make-your-own english muffin pizzas and games. We aren't always able to make this happen, but love it when we do. In fact, we have probably missed more Sunday evenings that not, but the year is still young. :) I grew up making and eating english muffin pizzas and it has been one of those fun things to now do with my own children. We pulled out the requested ingredients, began the assembly, then patiently waited while they baked. They were delish!












4 comments:

  1. Yum!! SO...who had only one sausage on each?!?! That's so funny! What a good tradition to start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of Isabelle... the one with the smile and the one with the familiar-looking rain boots. Too funny!

    So we have a sunday night tradition too. It's when my husband is like "what's for dinner?" and I'm like "hmmm, dinner? Uh... want an egg sandwich?" LOL! Maybe I should institute "egg sandwich night" and make it sound more exciting! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny that you noticed that Steph!! Those were Kate's and I think that I had a good reason for "marking" them that way, but I cannot for the life of me remember why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely make it an egg sandwich night!! So much more fun when it actually has a title. :)

    I thought you might recognize the rain boots. :) They are a favorite with both of the girls!

    ReplyDelete