Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jennifer Knapp Revisited

After talking to my friend Jess, who I attended the Jennifer Knapp concert with, during church this morning, I felt compelled to expound upon my earlier post. Yes, we had an excellent time, but there was a bit of grief as well. Will I be able to continue to list Jennifer Knapp as a favorite of mine? Does Jennifer Knapp continue to consider her relationship with the Lord central in her life, or have her wounds left her looking for a different audience? Only time will tell. If you are interested in reading a little more to help you understand these conflicting feelings, I would encourage you to read Jess' blog post concerning the show.

www.priscasvoice.com

Once again, Jess, great blog post!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen! And thank you, too, for letting me use the great pic you got of us. So glad I didn't have to go with the terrible one that I had! You saved the day. :o)

    BTW, love the new template! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem!

    Thanks concerning the new template. I am liking it much better than the first one!!

    ReplyDelete