Kate turned 2 on March 27th. We decided to do a family party for her this year and celebrated during the afternoon and evening of the 28th. We decorated and ate cupcakes and cake, had a video chat with my sister and her children, did some finger painting, played with play doh, and enjoyed Kate's birthday gifts. Thanks to friends and family who sent birthday wishes and gifts to help make her day extra special!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE these pictures! It looks like Kate had a very special birthday! How fun! :o) I really love the one of her smiling by the unfrosted cupcakes...her hair looks so pretty! Happy 2nd Birthday, Kate...we really love you! Oh...and I really like the messy face one of her too...so cute.
ReplyDeleteYour kiddo's are SOOOOOW cute! I miss you guys. Thanks for doing this blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday! It looks like you're a chocolate girl!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are enjoying it Lisa!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Hershey's Moma! She was definitely loving the chocolate.
ReplyDelete