Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Happenings

Today we were at home for the whole day as we typically are on Tuesday. We didn't get to literature today, so will read an extra couple of chapters in Charlotte's Web tomorrow. We read about trees and plants during our reading time in preparation for our co-op and hike on Friday. All in all, a good day. We are enjoying and adjusting to our new curriculum. The weather was sunny and warm. Hope you had a great day Daddy!! We loved talking to you right before bed tonight.

Not sure that Isaac is loving his math this morning. :) Today was multiplying by nine and it was smooth sailing once he got rolling.

First grammar test in our new english curriculum. Synonyms and antonyms as well as proper use of a and an were on the docket.

Isabelle attempting a reproduction. :)

It is always fun to play in the water while everyone else is doing school. Thankfully she also thinks it is fun to clean it up.

The kids headed out to grab their bikes and scooters while I made lunch. It was beautiful and hot today!

Lunch outside!!




The two little chipmunks kept us quite entertained while we ate.

Kate developed a new love for taco dip this afternoon. I was eating some leftovers and she decided to share.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm hungry for taco dip now! Is it one worth sharing on tasty Tues.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it - Nacho Casserole. Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna make it today;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! Its about 6am out here and I could really go for some taco dip... Love and miss you guys. It was great to talk to you last night and this morning.

    DS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yard is so beautiful! It looks like a dream. How is Shurley English going? Do you like it?? (as much as one can like grammar) Grammar is my least favorite subject that I teach. I love that picture of Isaac over his math page. Wouldn't it be fun if we lived close enough to do school together for a day? Maybe someday??? :-)

    ReplyDelete