Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Good Day Was Had By All

We can't believe how fast this week is flying by and all are looking forward to seeing Daddy this weekend. We had such a good day today. The morning was filled with all things school. Both Isaac and Isabelle worked diligently and joyfully. Such a blessing! After rest time we did a little of this and that...

Cheese anyone?!

Isaac was very intent on creating something out of a discarded box.

The box ended up turning into a house for the Seiler ZhuZhu pets.

It is a work in progress. :)

Kate was enamored with flower picking this evening during soccer practice.



Isabelle enjoyed picking flowers as well.

It was so hot, but the boys didn't even seem to notice. It has been so much fun to watch them learn the fundamentals and improve each week. Isaac was fierce (in a good way :)) tonight and ran hard the whole practice. So proud of his determination.




Nothing like a surprise ice cream trip to cool off after practice.



Great way to end a great day! We missed you much Daddy, but know we will see you soon.





4 comments:

  1. Good day! I'm so glad that you all had such a good time. My faorite was the ice cream trip, wish I was there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! I wish I was there too! Great pictures! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardboard house is so creative! He did great. I was so sad when you didn't do anymore daily posts. I read them on our phone, but I can't figure out how to comment. It is so enjoyable to get glimpses into your daily life. I love you all and am getting so very excited to see you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are looking forward to seeing you as well!!! Sorry that I have dropped the ball on daily posts. I am getting back to posting here more often, but have been working on another blog to go along with bible study, so have had to divide my time. Love to all of you too. :)

    ReplyDelete