Tuesday, September 20, 2011

She Makes Me Smile

I love that each of our children has a different and wonderful personality. This middle one, she makes me smile. I love her laugh, her spacey ways, her love of reading, her care for her little sister...


and I absolutely love her unending cards and drawings. This one, both authored and illustrated by her, is a definite keeper. Where does she come up with these? Love it. My favorite part is the poem, her favorite part is the heart. She said it is definitely the best one she has ever drawn. :)



4 comments:

  1. PRICELESS. I truly belive that she thinks she is a fairy in human clothing. Love it and love you! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....so sweet. Very sweet poem. Love those keepsakes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's great Isabelle, thanks for posting Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure does make me smile too!! Beautiful poem AND heart Isabelle!! :-))

    ReplyDelete