The second full day of having 6 children 9 and under in my home and we are all still alive, kicking and even smiling (especially after I managed that 20 minute nap on the couch this afternoon :)).
The grass was extremely wet and muddy this morning and everyone was very disappointed that I wanted them to wait a bit before heading outside. We decided to watch a little Dora to make the time pass by a bit faster.
She was not a fan of the kids driving the gator...especially when they came too close to the swings.
Everyone wanted Isaac to draw them a picture. They were very specific with what they wanted and seemed happy with the results.
Bedtime stories! Everyone is sound asleep and not a single one got our of bed after I tucked them in. They must have been exhausted. :)
I love your pictures Jen and it is so much fun reading about your days!! It looks like everyone is having a great time! Thanks for posting.
ReplyDelete