Friday, July 22, 2011

A Little Negligent on the Whole Picture Taking Thing


So, I am catching up for the last couple of days and after looking through my photos realize that my camera was not utilized nearly enough over the last 48 hours!! Lots of reasons for that I am sure :), but here is a look anyway.


Everyone is dressed and each one gets 15 minutes to play on my phone while I clean up from breakfast and do some laundry. Worked out pretty well on my end since the ones who weren't playing were completely occupied with watching. :)



Setting up on the table keeps things from getting knocked over or snatched by little baby hands!



This expression of hers has to be one of my favorites!




Enjoy a little before lunch snack to cool down a bit. It has been really warm, but manageable with all of the shade we have.


Kate should definitely not be behind the wheel. In fact, shortly after her run in with the bush her passenger took over.





Lots of help making these yummy Surprise Cookies.






In an effort to keep it real and make sure it doesn't look like we had happy faces and perfectly executed activities all week, notice the sink, the mass of toys and the dessert that was more pushed around and sucked on than actually eaten. I probably also should totally come clean with the fact that I can't even remember if the kids have brushed their teeth this week.



Wednesday night was game night and after choices were made we split up into two groups.



Saying goodnight to Mom.


100 piece puzzles in the air conditioning are the perfect solution for an afternoon with temps in the 90's.


A lightsaber licking baby is nothing to mess with!!!



2 comments:

  1. This is completely lovely, the messes and all. YOU are an awesome mom/aunt! Even without brushing teeth... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun everyone is having!!!!! I love all your pictures. When Silas saw the picture with the cookies he said, 'Oh yummy'! :-)). That is completely understandable about the teeth. :-)))

    ReplyDelete