Tuesday, February 23, 2010
From Blog Stalker to Actual Blogger
This is my first attempt to actually dive into this blogging thing. I have become an avid blog reader and have held off on actually blogging. I am hoping to use this blog to capture some pictures of those I love most, my family, as we homeschool and live life. I may also get brave enough to offer my thoughts on this or that. We will see. There is so much good being said out there, that I am not sure I have anything more to add. Mostly, I am creating this blog for myself, at this point in time. I am looking forward to having a place to put pictures and thoughts and may pass them along to those who are interested now and again. Here we go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Sis! Happy blogging! :o)
ReplyDeleteStalker! Stalker! Now we can stalk you... my, how the tables turn! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to write and post pictures. This will be one of my favorite places to 'go' for sure. We love you and miss you all sooooo much!
ReplyDeleteJoyful Mama we love and miss you too!! June will be here before we know it. :)
ReplyDelete