This week, our headstrong, independent 2-year-old announced to me in no uncertain terms that she wanted to do HER school. While I do school with our two oldest she typically sits next to me, on my lap, plays or colors and has never had any interest in doing anything much more than that. I was happy to oblige her and thought focusing on her letters in a fun way would be just the thing. I found these great printable here and here.
She had so much fun and was so proud of her finished work. She proceeded to find the closest magnet and attach all of her pages to the front of the refrigerator.
Not one to be left out of the picture taking, handwriting and part of her phonics work for the day was the focus.
The great thing about Kindergarten is that it can include a game of War pretty much any day.
Those are great- Thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteI loved your how God provided story-
And the snow. Oh, my-
Lastly, the kids opening their Nene box was precious. Toothpaste and bandaids are always such a big hit!!
Oh, and I can't forget Isaac. Tell him I am very impressed. :)
So proud.
ReplyDeleteDS