Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Great Snowfall of 2011

Well, we have had a crazy amount of snow over the last couple of days. It came down fast and has entirely changed the landscape of our entire town. I am amazed by it beauty and have enjoyed watching the kids play and wade through both yesterday and today. Thought I would share a few pictures so you can better imagine how things look when we gaze out our windows. :)






















2 comments:

  1. A winter wonderland for sure. When I saw the huge amount of snow I thought to myself- perfect for a snow tunnel and then there it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was perfect snow tunnel weather that day. However, the snow tunnel did eventually cave in and there was a little disappointment. Supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Not sure where we are going to put it all!!

    ReplyDelete